Thursday, February 9, 2012




These pictures are of my stack around 2 am.  This is a little bit under $800.  This is at a underground club in the city so I usually wont take pictures because it looks strange but when I can I will.  Now when ever I upload pics of chips, there is a universal color equaling a certain amount of money.  I will start lowest to highest. White= $1, Red= $5, Green= $25, and Black= $100.  Now most of the time I keep them in stacks of 100 but I got bored so started building things.  I won $150 on the night and played for about 5 hours.  There are mostly Russians playing just throwing money around.  This game is great but can also be deadly.   In this game you either walk out up thousands or down thousands depending on if thoes guys are hitting thier cards or not.  This time I didnt get to get a piece of anyone but I will be heading down there tonight around midnight.  I will post my results tommorow.
Session +150
Blog Total +800

1 comment: