Friday, February 3, 2012

Welcome

My name is Mike Taylor and welcome to my blog.  I am a senior at West Chester University and I am 2 classes from finishing.  I play No-Limit Texas Hold-em very often and use to play it for a living up until last year, so this blog is going to be about my poker sessions and my semester total what I am up or down(hopefully up).  I go all over the USA to play but now that I am in school i usually just go to New York and Atlantic City when I can.  During the week I will either go to Harrahs in Chester or some underground poker clubs in the city. I am leaving for Atlantic City after my 9 o'clock class and will be staying down there till Sunday sometime for a tournament at Borgata.  I will do my best to update my blog everyday I play but i usually just do it when I can. If you have any questions about poker or anything related to what i talk about, just ask and I will be glad to try and help you. I will also post pictures this way you don't get too bored like I did for the New York post.  I hope you enjoy following my blog.

1 comment: